Symptoms of Lung Cancer
Cancer! Whenever one hears the name, it tingles in your whole body. It is a kind of disease that we don’t even want our enemies to suffer from it. It’s a kind of malady which kills you breath by breath and the pain is always out-wrenching not only for the sufferer but also for the people who love them. There is the profuse genus of cancers. But the most spreading and the most common is the Lung Cancer.
Lung cancer is mostly found in men, no this is not a gender discriminating piece of writing, but this is a fact. Because lung cancer is normally developed by smoking which is most common among men. Although, it is also becoming more common in women as well. But we hope that doctors and researchers find a cure for this canker.
Victims of lung cancer usually find out that they are the victim at the very last stages. It is a kind of ailment which the doctors find out when the situation of the victim gets worse. But why is it so? It is like this because the symptoms of lung cancer always seem like a regular bad throat or a 7-day cough. But at the same time, there are people who have a chronic cough for many years but they don’t have or some never have lung or any other type of cancer for that matter.
Still, the question always arises what are the symptoms of lung cancer? We have understood that lung cancers don’t show any serious symptoms until the disease or the victim gets worse. This is because the lungs are the only organs that have a few nerve endings. Symptoms of lungs cancer vary from person to person; following are the symptoms one should keep in mind:
- Irregular weight loss.
- Shortness or making an extra effort while breathing.
- A new kind of cough which is not going for more than 4 to 5 months.
- Bleeding from mouth while coughing.
- Always feeling tired and weak.
- Some people lose appetite.
- Chronic pneumonia or bronchitis.
- Feeling wheezing in the chest while breathing or hoarseness.
- Some people also suffer from swelling in the neck and face.
- Swallowing food with effort.
- Clubbing of fingers.
- When the disease advanced to next stages and you or the doctors still didn’t figure out, then these are the symptoms you should be noticing in your body;
- Bones pain.
- Swelling to continue in face neck or arms.
- Lumps in neck or collarbone.
- Non-stop headaches and dizziness.
Most people suffer from these symptoms for a long period and still don’t develop lung cancer. But if you do, make sure to visit the hospital once a week.